Overnight Accommodations Include:
- A delicious, nutritious, conscious continental breakfast
- Morning meditation and gentle yoga, offered by our certified hosts.
- Access to the kitchen, bathroom, shower, books, games, and comfortable lounging areas around the property.
- The Garden Room is a bright, nature-themed, private room with a cozy queen bed.
- The Bohemian Room is a zen-themed, private room with a comfortable queen bed
- The Quiet Cottage is separate and private space in a spiritual setting with a healing intention. It is perfect for the meditation and yoga minded guests, with a comfortable queen blow up mattress including all necessary bedding. There is electricity in the Cottage, however bathroom access is in the main house.
The fee for each of the private rooms is $60 per night for a single guest, or $80 per night for double occupancy.
- Pop-up Trailer is for the more adventurous – a nice spacious private space surrounded by shady trees. It sleeps up to four people comfortably, as is great for families with small kids or pets.
- Pitch a Tent! Pick a beautiful shady place by the river or under a huge Cottonwood tree to pitch your own tent, or use one of our tents.
Outdoor camping fees (includes access to restroom and shower). Your tent- $35 for a single adult, and $20 for each additional guest. Pop-up Tent Trailer available for additional $40 fee.
Verde Valley River House is open to well-behaved dogs. We are a pet friendly property and community. Please ask about any fees and options offered for you to bring your fur baby along for the fun!! We also have pet free sleeping zones for anyone with allergies.
There is quite a bit of wildlife around (deer, skunks, raccoons, coyotes), so it is best to keep your pet on a leash or at least by your side during your stay.